Affiliate Summit 2010 East is Getting Closer! Will You Be Ready?
Posted by LoudMo on July 16th, 2010
|“The exhibit hall at any convention is a great area for networking and learning about new affiliate programs or tools. Make sure to collect as many business cards as you can, and always give one of yours in return. “
Affiliate Summit 2010 East is only one month away and we’ve already started preparing for the show. The three day conference, taking place from August 15-17, is sure to be an interesting occasion with seminars, keynote speakers, exhibit halls and more.
Being a part of events like the Affiliate Summit 2010 is incredibly important for affiliate marketers and affiliate networks alike. Networking, meeting new business partners and learning about industry innovations are all part of the Affiliate Summit Experience (and don’t forget about the great parties!).
Do you think you’re ready for the Affiliate Summit 2010 in New York? Taken from years of experience, here are some great tips on how you can make the most out of any exhibition, tradeshow or event:
- Spend as much time as possible in the exhibition hall. The exhibit hall at any convention is a great area for networking and learning about new affiliate programs or tools. Make sure to collect as many business cards as you can, and always give one of yours in return.
- Arrange meetings in advance. If you plan on having meetings with affiliate networks, other affiliates, or business representatives, it’s important to schedule them in advance. Most people will be extremely busy during the Affiliate Summit and may not have any free time available.
- Stay at the hotel where the Summit is being held. This year, Affiliate Summit 2010 is being held in the Hilton New York. If you can afford it, it’s a great idea to stay in the conference hotel as you will be able to conserve energy and remain organized by taking short breaks in your room. This can also cut down on travel time and cost by being in the center of all the action.
- Always make time for the keynote speaker. This years keynote speakers are Frank Luntz and Jim Kukral. Even if you’ve never heard of the speakers, they were chosen because they are the best at what they do. Pay attention and remember to take notes.
- Make it to the parties and events. Aside from the Affiliate Summit, sponsored parties and events are the best way to meet new people. Take a break from the daytime’s endless activities to enjoy the entertainment.
Once the Affiliate Summit 2010 is over, remember that your work isn’t done yet! Always try to follow up with the business cards you received. Phone, email or contact any of the connections you have made. Stay in contact and make yourself memorable.
For more information on the upcoming Affiliate Summit 2010 East in New York City, visit http://www.loudmo.com
Tags: advertising affiliate program site web, affiliate marketing companies, affiliate network performance, affiliate program promotion site web, affiliate program web sites, affiliate summit, affiliate summit 2010, affiliate summit 2010 East, Affiliate Summit 2010 East NY, Affiliate Summit 2010 New York, Affiliate summit New York, Affiliate Summit NY, affiliate web site marketing